By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2) We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use YES.com.kw or its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items oar participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
Our collection of your personal information
1) As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident's visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver's license).
2) We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3) You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4) We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), this transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities, troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale of yes.com.kw, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
4) Additionally, information relating to items you are buying will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
5) We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business.
Price Match Guarantee Policy
Low Price Guarantee is our promise to guests who will only buy directly from our Website.
Save the Link/URL/Screenshots
If you find lower price from any of our online competitor’s website in Kuwait, please save their website Link/URL or Screenshot.
Email Customer Service
Email our online customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with the Link/URL or Screenshot of our competitor’s website with the lower price than YES.
Terms & Conditions
1) Low Price Match Guarantee is limited to one price match per item per guest ( ie. An individual buyer cannot claim on more than 1 item) and it does not apply to Limited Stock, Out of Stock, Deal of the Day/ Hourly Deals, Sale, Bundles, Free gifts, Coupon Promotions , Cash back, Debit/Credit Card Offers , Occasions / Festivals (National Day, New Year, Eid etc).
2) Sometimes we may face errors such as Pictures, Information, and Pricing etc of the Products on the website at the time of System Update. In such cases YES has full rights to cancel the order/purchase. YES will try to resolve such errors in the best way possible and also expect the support and cooperation from the customer in such cases.